Where earlier faux-grassroots campaigns - affectionately known as "astroturf" - sought to conceal their links to the Redmond software giant, the Freedom to Innovate Network (FIN) wears its Microsoft funding proudly.
What does FIN stand for?
FIN stands for Freedom to Innovate Network (Microsoft)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FIN
We have 81 other meanings of FIN in our Acronym Attic
- Finfishes (FAO fish species code)
- Fingerprint Identification Number
- Finnair Oyj, Finland (ICAO code)
- Fisher Identification Number (Pacific region)
- Fix It Now
- Fleet Identification Number
- Fondo Imperatrice Nuda contro la Sperimentazione Animale (Italian: Naked Empress Fund Against Animal Testing; Italy)
- Ford Interfaith Network
- Friend in Need
- Functional Identification Number
- Input Frequency
- Final Inspection (also seen as FINAL INSP and FIN INSP)
- Final Inspection (also seen as FINAL INSP and FIN INS)
- Fédération Internationale de Natation (French: International Swimming Federation; Lausanne, Switzerland; formerly Fédération Internationale de Natation Amateur)
- Federation of Independent Nursing Agencies (UK)
- Federation of International Netball Association (Zimbabwe)
- Food Intolerance Network of Australia
- Financiamiento del Sector Agropecuario (Spanish)