But more than that, CISPA's passage would have a chilling effect on our freedom to connect online.
What does F2C stand for?
F2C stands for Freedom to Connect (conference)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of F2C
- Fokker F28 (airliner, Netherlands)
- Flash 2 Advance (Gameboy flash card)
- Free to Air (satelite TV signals)
- Fade to Black (online magazine)
- Farm 2 Bistro
- Father to Be
- Front to Back
- Farm to Cafeteria (Food Security Learning Center; World Hunger Year; New York, NY)
- FORTRAN To C Converter
- Freedom To Choose (UK)
- Furan-2-Carboxylate (chemical compound)
- Friendly Forces Coordination Center/Cell
- Future Fires Command and Control
- Fortran to Common Lisp
- Functional Flow Diagram Description
- Face To Face
- Family to Family (special needs children information and education organization)
- Field to Finish (surveying)
- Fit To Fail (punk ska band)
- Forecast to Fulfill (inventory management)
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk) will offer marketing professionals the freedom to connect with peers, whilst establishing unique content.
Intel UK and Ireland country manager Rick Skett explains cheerfully: "Intel Centrino mobile technology is about having the freedom to connect to the internet where you choose so that work is no longer the place you go, but simply what you do.
Connect two or more computers using radio signals Small business and home office users alike have long craved the freedom to connect their network of laptops, desktops, and servers without needing a telephone jack for every unit or having to string cable through holes drilled in the walls or ceilings and then laid along the floor.
The freedom to connect is like the freedom of assembly in cyberspace," US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said last week.