World Music Freedom Day is an annual global event advocating freedom of musical expression while the concert was a unique event to advocate for the human rights of musicians.
What does FREEMUSE stand for?
FREEMUSE stands for Freedom of Musical Expression
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Freestyle (swimming)
- Friends of Refugees of Eastern Europe
- Full Reactive Eyes Entertainment (video game genre)
- Fund for Renewable Energy and the Environment
- Free-Range Resonant Electrical Energy Delivery System (cardiology)
- Filipino Radio Enthusiasts of Edmonton (Alberta, Canada)
- Family Resources for Education on Eating Disorders (Bethesda, MD)
- Foundation of Resources for Equality and Employment for the Disabled
- Frame Engine and Data Link Manager
- Facing Real Exciting Energy Developing Out of Miracles (Gary Busey)
- Spin-Free Orbital
- Detroit Free Press
- Free Republic
- Freeway Planning (Florida Department of Transportation)
- Free Route Experimental Encounter Resolution (Air Traffic Control)
- Fast Reaction Experiments Enabling Science, Technology, Applications and Research (NASA)
- Enhancement of Hands-Free Telecommunications
- Fédération des Randonneurs Équestre de France (French equestrian federation)
- Fixed Rate Export Financing (finance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Music Freedom Day is an annual event where musicians, music clubs, cultural institutions, broadcasters and media join "Freemuse" in celebration of freedom of musical expression 2011 Jordan Press & publishing Co.