The court did not consider the library's database to be a customer list, but still sent it to the state's Freedom of Information Commission (FOIC) to determine whether the list may still be protected under the trade secret exemption, the SPLC reported.
What does FOIC stand for?
FOIC stands for Freedom of Information Commission
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FOIC
We have 21 other meanings of FOIC in our Acronym Attic
- Find Out In Character (roleplaying games)
- Fire Operations Information Center (Miami, FL, USA)
- Firearm Owners Identification Card (Illinois)
- fishery officer in charge (Canada)
- Flag Officer In Charge (UK Royal Navy)
- Flag Officer in Command (Philippines navy)
- Flight Operations Instructors' Course (UK RAF)
- Forest Officer in Charge (Canada)
- Formula One Investment Club
- Freedom of Information Clearinghouse
- Freedom of Information Coordinator (Canada)
- Freedom of Information Council
- Fundamentals of Inventory Control (course)
- Furnished by Owner, Installed by Contractor
- Fiber Optic Interconnection Box
- Face of Invoice Discount
- Firearms Owner Identification
- First Out in Default (lending terms)
- Form of Identification
- Friends of Irish Freedom (est. 1916)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The next step could be a report to the Freedom of Information Commission.
Brezniak, a retired state police officer, filed the complaint with the Freedom of Information Commission because he was concerned that a board meeting took place at 7 p.
The Freedom of Information Commission has ruled that revealing the salaries of stars could damage RTE and its broadcasters.