Committee of Experts on the Application of Conventions and Recommendations, Freedom of Association and Collective Bargaining (Geneva, International Labour Office, 1983) at paragraph 243.
What does FACB stand for?
FACB stands for Freedom of Association and Collective Bargaining
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FACB
We have 2 other meanings of FACB in our Acronym Attic
- Fellow of the American College of Allergy and Immunology (Arlington Heights, IL)
- Foster and Adoptive Care Association of Minnesota
- Florida Advisory Committee on Arson Prevention
- Fellow, American College of Advanced Practice Psychologists
- Failure Analysis and Corrective Action Report
- Family Advocacy Command Assistance Team (US DoD)
- Facilitair Bedrijf (Dutch)
- Fellow of the National Academy of Clinical Biochemistry
- Flight Activities Control Board (US NASA)
- Fragment Antigen and Complement Binding
- Funk Amateur Club Basel (German: Radio Amateur Club Basel, Switzerland)
- Florida Accessibility Code for Building Construction
- Fairfield Arts & Convention Center (est. 2007; Fairfield, IA)
- Fairlawn Area Chamber of Commerce (Fairlawn, OH)
- Fanboy and Chum Chum
- Fanconi's Anemia Complementation Group C (Gene of Fanconi's anemia)
- Fast Adaptive Condition-Based Consensus (algorithm)
- Fast Associated Control Channel
- Feature Attribute Coding Catalog
- Features and Attributes Catalog (part of DIGEST)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A statutory duty is just one way, deeply embedded in local realities and histories (like Estevan), that freedom of association and collective bargaining can be structured and carried on.
These rights are: the prohibition of exploitative forms of child labor, forced labor and discrimination in employment, and freedom of association and collective bargaining.