The group urged the Justice Department to file federal charges under the Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances Act, but the department declined to comment.
What does FACEA stand for?
FACEA stands for Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances Act
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of FACEA in our Acronym Attic
- Free Air CO2 Enrichment
- Free Air Concentration Enrichment
- Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances Act
- French American Cultural Exchange
- Friends of Active Copyright Education
- Fuels for Advanced Combustion Engines Group (Coordinating Research Council)
- Fundacion para el Adelanto Comunitario Ecumenico (Ecuador)
- Future Abilities Creative Employment
- Future Airborne Capability Environment (Open Group)
- Family and Community Engaged in Treatment
- Florida Advisory Council on Environmental Education
- Fédération des Associations Coopérative d'Éconimie Familiale du Québec (Federation of Family Economics Cooperative Associations of Québec)
- Finland Association for Childhood Education International
- Asociacion Española de Fabricantes de Conductores Electricos (Spain)
- Forges et Ateliers de Construction d'Eure et Loire (French car manufacturer)
- Fellow of the Australasian College for Emergency Medicine
- Fondation pour l'Amélioration des Conditions de l'Enfance dans le Monde (French: Foundation for the Improvement of Conditions for Children in the World)
- Fédération des Associations Cévenoles Environnement Nature (French nature association)
- Facilities Engineering Command Division (Navy)
- Faculdade Cenecista Nossa Senhora dos Anjos (Brasil)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The federal Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances act is intended to protect both provider and patient safety and guarantee freedom from harassment, but these protections depend on local enforcement.
While the federal Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances act is intended to protect both provider and patient safety and guarantee freedom from harassment, these protections depend on local enforcement.
29 Legal scholars disagree regarding the constitutionality of the recently enacted Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances Act (FACC).
The ruling gives added weight to a June 16 federal court ruling in Virginia dismissing a challenge to the Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances Act (FACE) recently passed by Congress.
She has been at the forefront of almost every major women's rights victory -- from the integration of Little League, newspaper help-wanted ads, and police departments to the passage of landmark legislation, such as the Pregnancy Discrimination Act, Equal Credit Act, Civil Rights Restoration Act, Violence Against Women Act, Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances Act, and Civil Rights Act of 1991.
Attorney General Janet Reno backs a proposed Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances Act that would make it a federal crime to block access to abortion clinics.
Congress should also pass the Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances Act.