introduced the Freedom From Religious Persecution Act, (12) cosponsored by Senator Arlen Specter (R-Pa.
What does FFRPA stand for?
FFRPA stands for Freedom from Religious Persecution Act
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Friendship Force of the Rocky Mountains (Estes Park, Colorado)
- Film Festival Research Network
- Federal Firearms-Related Offenses
- Foreigners Regional Registration Office (India)
- Factory Five Racing Owners Group (California)
- Feast/Famine Regulatory Protein
- Fédération Française de la Randonnée Pédestre (French: French Federation of the Pedestrian Excursion)
- Field Failure Return Program
- Fleet and Family Readiness Program (US DoD)
- Free Form Role Play
- Free-Form Role-Playing Game (computer gaming)
- Free Fantasy Role-Playing System
- First-Flight Readiness Review
- Full Frequency Range Recording
- Federal Firearms Regulations Reference Guide
- Federal Facilities Restoration and Reuse Office (US EPA)
- Farm Family Restart Scheme (Australia)
- Fédération Française de la Retraite Sportive (French: French Sports Retreat Federation)
- Fédération Française de Roller Skating (French: French Roller Skating Federation)
- Fuel Feed Rate Sensor
Samples in periodicals archive:
Just Ain't My Cross to Bear The movement first took legislative shape when Wolf and Specter introduced The Freedom from Religious Persecution Act in 1997.
John Shattuck, Freedom From Religious Persecution Act of 1997, Sept.