This isn't about whether you smoke, it's about our freedom to choose how we live our lives.
What does F2C stand for?
F2C stands for Freedom To Choose (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of F2C
- Fokker F27 Friendship (airliner; Netherlands)
- Fokker F28 (airliner, Netherlands)
- Flash 2 Advance (Gameboy flash card)
- Free to Air (satelite TV signals)
- Fade to Black (online magazine)
- Farm 2 Bistro
- Father to Be
- Front to Back
- Farm to Cafeteria (Food Security Learning Center; World Hunger Year; New York, NY)
- FORTRAN To C Converter
- Freedom to Connect (conference)
- Furan-2-Carboxylate (chemical compound)
- Friendly Forces Coordination Center/Cell
- Future Fires Command and Control
- Fortran to Common Lisp
- Functional Flow Diagram Description
- Face To Face
- Family to Family (special needs children information and education organization)
- Field to Finish (surveying)
- Fit To Fail (punk ska band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Archbishop Williams seems to follow God's way by allowing them the freedom to choose to eat or not to eat the fruit of the forbidden tree.
Ostler is an informative detailing of the philosophical interpretation of Mormonism and the understanding that in a relationship with God, if God loves us and respects our dignity as individuals, God must then leave us freedom to choose to have a saving relationship with the deity.
Nonspeakers instinctively felt that rock music was about freedom--the freedom to form your own band, the freedom to create your own music, the freedom to choose and listen to songs you like best," Simonyi says.
When Congress passes the Medicare bill - which Bush has promised to sign - every American over age 65 will lose the freedom to choose, pay for and control drug treatments.
It is now an urgent matter for NC citizens to decide if they want the freedom to choose their health care.
By incorporating the broadest support for Web services, the Interstage Application Server demonstrates an unwavering commitment to interoperability across multiple platforms, allowing customers the freedom to choose from the broadest range of application solutions and solution providers.
Convergence and divergence in career counseling between Hong Kong and the United States are discussed, in reference to a number of areas, including the freedom to choose and compromise, collectivism and individualism, school-to-work transition, use of tests, and types of career intervention.