Army's Freedom Team Salute, a program that thanks Army veterans and people who support Soldiers.
What does FTS stand for?
FTS stands for Freedom Team Salute (US Army recognition program)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FTS
We have 251 other meanings of FTS in our Acronym Attic
- Formulation et Traitement des Surfaces (French: Formulation and Treatment of Surfaces)
- Forward Training Site
- Foundation for Theosophical Studies (UK)
- Foundation for Tomorrow's Schools (Montana)
- Foundation for Traffic Safety (AAA)
- Fourier Transform Spectrometer
- Fourier Transform Spectroscopy
- France Transmission Service (France)
- Free to Speak
- Free Trade Syndicate (gaming alliance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army Freedom Team Salute recognizing Aaron's nationwide involvement and support of our nations armed forces.
Army Freedom Team Salute program for southern Worcester County.
As part of a recent Freedom Team Salute Commendation ceremony, they were headed toward a stage, to be honored for their service to America.
Kurt Muse received the Army's Freedom Team Salute Commendation for helping to overthrow Panamanian General Manuel Noriega.
The Freedom Team Salute program was designed to give people and organizations an opportunity to honor U.
Army Freedom Team Salute commendations for their 18th consecutive year of providing and placing thousands of holiday wreaths originating from their farm.
July 12 /PRNewswire/ -- After being nominated by two employees who served on active duty during Operation Enduring Freedom in Iraq and Operation Noble Eagle in Germany, Georgia Power was recently honored with a Freedom Team Salute from the U.