But Neil Rafferty, a spokesman for pro-smoking campaign group Freedom Organisation for the Right to Enjoy Smoking Tobacco (Forest), said today: "This is further victimisation of smokers.
What does FOREST stand for?
FOREST stands for Freedom Organisation for the Right To Enjoy Smoking Tobacco
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of FOREST in our Acronym Attic
- Foundation of Rural Economic Development
- Forced Registration Flag
- Forum of European Geological Surveys
- Federal Wholesale Electricity Market
- Force Requirements and Methodology
- Formation Emploi (French: Education Jobs)
- FORniture Elettriche Microonde
- Future of Real Estate Marketing (blog)
- Forests of Eastern North America (stochastic model of forest growth and species succession)
- Foundation of Renewal for Eastern North Carolina (Greenville, NC)
- Forêt Réseau Tourisme (French: Forest Tourism Network)
- Forests of East Tennessee
- Force & Weapon Analysis System
- Foreign Exchange
- Florida Oral Reading Fluency (assessment program)
- Freeville Organic Research Farm (Cornell University; Ithaca, NY)
- Frivillige Organisasjoners Redningsfaglige Forum (Norwegian: Voluntary Professional Rescue Organizations Forum; Norway)
- Future of Russia Foundation
- First Order Random Graph
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Freedom Organisation for the Right to Enjoy Smoking Tobacco (Forest) said the move by a hospital in King's Lynn, Norfolk, sounded like an idea from the pages of George Orwell's novel 1984.
CELEBRITY chef Antony Worrall Thompson, 53, is patron of FOREST, the Freedom Organisation for the Right to Enjoy Smoking Tobacco, and runs his restaurant in London's Notting Hill.