I suggest that on boarding a bus passengers should be required to produce a certificate showing they are free from infection.
What does FFI stand for?
FFI stands for Free from Infection
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FFI
We have 125 other meanings of FFI in our Acronym Attic
- Foreign Function Interface
- Forest Frontiers Initiative
- Formal Financial Institution
- Forsvarets Forsknings Institutt
- Forum Francophone International (French: International Francophone Forum)
- Fotografie Forum International (German photography forum)
- Fraction of Failures Isolated
- Fraction of Faults Isolated
- France Finance Investissement (French investment company)
- Fraternité Francophone Internationale (French: Francophone International Fraternity)
- Freight Forwarder Instructions (FIATA form)
- French Forces of the Interior (WWII)
- Fresh Food Images (photography)
- Friendship Force International (Florida)
- Fuel Freedom International
- Fulco Fulfillment, Inc. (Dover, NJ; est. 2001)
- Full Field Investigation
- Full Frame Image
- Futures Foundation International
- Les Faisant Fonction d'Interne (French healthcare professional)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With the MPX test, blood donor testing laboratories will be able to use nucleic acid technology to screen for additional HIV strains, further assuring that blood and tissue are free from infection and providing better protection for patients," said Jessie Goodman, MD, MPH, director of the FDA's Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research.
You don't need a "who does what" attitude if we are to keep our hospital free from infections.
What this means is that if you keep your machine running but are then away from it at specific times, you'll be able to make sure your PC remains free from infection without the scanning process slowing you down while you work.
Instead, they treat the wound first to ensure it is free from infection and then fly the soldier home to receive additional medical and reconstructive measures.
If one of the 44 subnets falls victim to a virus, the IT staff can quickly quarantine that area, keeping the rest of the campus free from infection.