At the same time, a growing reputation in London led to several substantial residential commissions, including Free Trade Wharf on the banks of the Thames just east of Tower Bridge.
What does FTW stand for?
FTW stands for Free Trade Wharf
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FTW
We have 24 other meanings of FTW in our Acronym Attic
- Fort Worth Intermodal Transportation Center (Amtrak station code; Fort Worth, TX)
- Fort Worth Meacham Field (Airport Code)
- Forward the Word (Internet slang)
- Forward Towards Wing (Hattrick; online game)
- Frank the Welder (mountain bikes)
- Free the Weak
- Free the Weed
- Free the Whales
- Free The Wookies (humor)
- Free to Watch
- Frequency Tuning Word
- From The Wilderness (publication; Ashland, OR)
- Full Throttle Workshop
- Future Technology Workshop
- For Those Who Are Interested
- Fellow of the Warren Centre (Warren Centre for Advanced Engineering; Australia)
- For Those Who Care
- For Those Who Care About Such Things
- For Those Who Don't Know (internet lingo)
- Fundamental Theorem of Welfare Economics
Samples in periodicals archive:
In June 2007 Royston, of Free Trade Wharf, east London, and Ginnelly, sold police a 9oz bar of cocaine and met officers to discuss the wholesale of between one and two kilos of cocaine per month.
Mr Brownrigg added: "For many years the Northumbrian Coast was commanded by Capt D K Wright and traded between Tyne Tees wharf and Britannia steelworks in Middlesbrough and free trade wharf in Stepney, London.