is a national news program heard on Pacifica, community, college and public radio stations as well as Free Speech TV, Link TV, public access and community television stations, and on the web.
What does FSTV stand for?
FSTV stands for Free Speech TV
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FSTV
- Food Safety and Technical Services Division
- Feature Space Trajectory with Sum Vote
- Faculté des Sciences et Techniques de Tanger (French: Faculty of Sciences and Techniques of Tangier; Tangier, Morocco)
- France sans Tranchées Technologies (French: France without Trenches Technologies)
- French Society for Trenchless Technology (microtunneling; France)
- Funeral Service Training Trust (New Zealand)
- Federation of Surat Textile Traders Association (Surat, India)
- Foundations of Software Technology and Theoretical Computer Science
- Food Safety, Toxicology and Utilization of Mycotoxin-Contaminated Grain (research area)
- Fast Scan Television (amateur radio)
- Frontage Satellite Television (Nigeria, Africa)
- Files and Settings Transfer Wizard (Microsoft)
- Four Star Transport Welding (Australia)
- Fairmont State University (Fairmont, WV)
- Family Service Unit
- Fanshawe Student Union (Fanshawe College, London, Ontario, Canada)
- Fantasy Sports Unlimited
- Fast Software Upgrade (Cisco)
- Fast-Spike Unit (neurobiology)
- Fayetteville State University (North Carolina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We are working with Free Speech TV to see if they are interested in airing Dying to Have Known like they aired The Gerson Miracle.
Free Speech TV opens the door to a world of critical -- and frequently suppressed -- information.
Free Speech TV (FStv) headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, is a part-time cable network which calls itself "A progressive, voice in the media revolution.