The announcement by the Indian Government to enforce the free sale quota came when the world coffee prices were soaring as traditional suppliers, particularly Brazil, went through dismal crop failures and pushed prices up.
What does FSQ stand for?
FSQ stands for Free Sale Quota (coffee trade; India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FSQ
We have 18 other meanings of FSQ in our Acronym Attic
- Firestar Pro Wrestling (Greensboro, NC)
- Future Stars of Pro Wrestling (now Fighting Spirit Pro Wrestling)
- Fanwood Scotch Plains YMCA (Young Men's Christian Association) (Scotch Plains, NJ)
- Fédération de la Santé du Québec (French: Quebec Health Federation; Quebec, Canada)
- Feeling State Questionnaire
- Fitness Screening Questionnaire (US Air Force)
- Fondation des Sourds du Québec Inc. (French: Quebec Foundation for the Deaf Inc; Quebec, Canada)
- Food Safety and Quality (Animal Health and Production Compendium)
- Four Seasons Quality (hotel; Netherlands)
- Four Star Quartet (Milwukee, WI musical group)
- Friendship Star Quilters (Maryland)
- Full-Spectrum Quantization
- Functional Skills Qualification (education; UK)
- Functional Status Questionnaire (primary care studies)
- Food Safety and Quality Assurance (Iowa; 4-H Club)
- Financial and Systems Quality Assurance Service (US Dept of Veterans Affairs)
- Fuzzy Set/Qualitative Comparative Analysis
- Food Stamp Quality Control System (USDA)
- Feasible Sequential Quadratic Programming
- Forum Social des Quartiers Populaires (French: Popular Neighborhoods Social Forum)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Union Cabinet of India approved a proposal on January 13 to introduce free sale quota (FSQ) for coffee in place of the internal sale quota (ISQ) through an ordinance, prior to effecting a suitable amendment to the Coffee Act.