Quote of the Day: "If the President is allowed to suspend constitutional rights on his own personal whims, our free republic has effectively ceased to exist.
What does FREEP stand for?
FREEP stands for Free Republic
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FREEP
- Fund for Renewable Energy and the Environment
- Free-Range Resonant Electrical Energy Delivery System (cardiology)
- Filipino Radio Enthusiasts of Edmonton (Alberta, Canada)
- Family Resources for Education on Eating Disorders (Bethesda, MD)
- Foundation of Resources for Equality and Employment for the Disabled
- Frame Engine and Data Link Manager
- Facing Real Exciting Energy Developing Out of Miracles (Gary Busey)
- Freedom of Musical Expression
- Spin-Free Orbital
- Detroit Free Press
- Freeway Planning (Florida Department of Transportation)
- Free Route Experimental Encounter Resolution (Air Traffic Control)
- Fast Reaction Experiments Enabling Science, Technology, Applications and Research (NASA)
- Enhancement of Hands-Free Telecommunications
- Fédération des Randonneurs Équestre de France (French equestrian federation)
- Fixed Rate Export Financing (finance)
- Force Record Extract File
- Focus Real Estate Group, Inc. (various locations)
- Freelance Experts' Group (EFJ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For, wherever and however we do our work, we carry on an unbroken tradition of independent and fearless commentary, in support of fundamentally American principles in a free republic.
If we are to maintain our liberty in a free republic, our citizens must have a deeply rooted understanding our Constitution, its generating history, and its underlying First Principles.
The 43-year-old actor, who was one of the first guests to chat with the Queen at the party, is adamant that his countrymen will be thrilled that the Queen is making her 16th trip Down Under, despite some citizens calling for the country to be made a free republic.
Having failed to obtain a copy of the MOU by simply asking, as citizens should be able to do in a free republic, Oklahomans for Sovereignty and Free Enterprise (OK-SAFE) has had to resort to filing a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) with the State Department.
explains that Lebanon, Israel and Turkey are the only free republics in the entire region.
Hassan Al Turk, chief of the United Democratic Party, and Hussan Abdul Rahman, head of the Free Republic Party, told Gulf News they agree with Jubaili in endorsing Mubarak's move and said the country can not be safe if Mubarak decides to or is forced to depart at this stage.