Byline: Joan Burnie THE Rev James Tallach, of the Christian Taliban tendency, otherwise knows as the Free Presbyterian Church of Scotland, isn't quite prepared to agree that the Stornoway tornado was God visiting his wrath on Lewis.
What does FPCS stand for?
FPCS stands for Free Presbyterian Church of Scotland
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FPCS
We have 30 other meanings of FPCS in our Acronym Attic
- Formyl Peptide Chemoattractant Receptor
- Foundation for Promotion of Cancer Research
- Full Point Code Routing
- Familial Prostate Cancer Study (National Health Service; UK)
- Family Partnership Charter School
- Fellow of the Property Consultants Society
- Fixed Profit Car Scheme
- Foilborne Propulsion Control System
- Formation Pilotage Confort Sécurité (French: Comfort Safety Training Steering)
- Formation Prévention Conseil Sécurité (French: Prevention Safety Training Council)
- Federated Philatelic Clubs of Southern California (stamp collecting)
- Fission Product Control Screening Test Loop
- Familial Porphyria Cutanea Tarda (dermatology)
- Fédération de Provence du Cheval de Trait (French horse federation)
- Fells Point Corner Theater (Baltimore, Maryland)
- Fielding Percentage (baseball)
- Finsbury Park Community Trust (est. 1986; UK)
- Fonds de Placement Collectif en Titrisation (French: Fund for Collective Investment in Securitization)
- Foro Pedriátrico de Cartagena (Spanish: Cartagena Pediatric Forum; Cartagena, Columbia)
- Forum for Psychodynamic Couple Therapists (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dr Boyd was sacked from the Free Presbyterian Church of Scotland in Inverness four years ago amid allegations of an affair.
THE Free Presbyterian Church of Scotland is being taken to an industrial tribunal for the first time in its history.
The Free Presbyterian Church of Scotland has confirmed that more than pounds 3,000 was taken during the attack by around 20 bandits on its mission at Sengera.
The Free Presbyterian Church of Scotland believe the web will play an important role in spreading the Gospel.
The Free Presbyterian Church of Scotland slammed Highland Council for permitting the weekly event at its Inverness headquarter's car park.
The Free Presbyterian Church of Scotland said: "It is the devil's work and has the stamp of Satan on it.