The rating agency said that 'in light of continually stiff competition in its core markets, Peugeot is unlikely to generate break-even free operating cash flow before the end of 2014.
What does FOCF stand for?
FOCF stands for Free Operating Cash Flow
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FOCF
We have 3 other meanings of FOCF in our Acronym Attic
- Far-End Out of Cell Delineation (ITU-T)
- Feline Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (cats)
- Firm Order Confirmation Date
- Franciscan Order of Celi De
- Friends of Cloth Dolls (online community)
- First Order Conditional Estimation
- Friends of Children Everywhere
- Florida Outreach Childbirth Education Program
- Four Corners Environmental Research Institute
- Festival of Children Foundation (Costa Mesa, CA)
- Frequency-Offset Cartesian Feedback (microwave theory)
- Friends of Capitol Forest (Seattle, WA)
- Friends of Covent Garden (UK)
- Friends of the Columbia Gorge (Oregon)
- Federación Obrera Chilena (Spanish: Workers Federation of Chile)
- Filters Out Common Hashes (data processing software)
- Friends of Camp Hollis (est. 1999; Oswego, NY)
- Friends of Childrens Hospital (Jackson, MI)
- Friends of the Central Highlands (Kersey, PA)
- Fellowship of Christian Home Educators (Hernando, MS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Finmeccanica's free operating cash flow was negative for EUR 1.
The negative outlook reflects TRC's expectation that the capacity loss and higher production cost during Nanya Technology's costly technology migration are likely to continue to suppress its profitability and free operating cash flow generation, keeping its leverage at a high level despite improving market conditions.
Although significant capital expenditures derived from the construction of a new pulp mill in Chile will significantly affect free operating cash flow (FOCF) in 2005, a strong cash generation base should help attain positive FOCF of about 20%-30% of total debt in 2007.