35) The free love movement directly challenged the mainline Protestant establishment's unitive impulse.
What does FLM stand for?
FLM stands for Free Love Movement
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FLM
We have 83 other meanings of FLM in our Acronym Attic
- Flight Line Maintenance
- Flight Line Marshaller
- Florida League of Mayors
- Flow Meter
- Focused-Lethality Munition
- Food, Labor, Mileage
- For the Learning of Mathematics
- Ford Lincoln Mercury (automobiles)
- Forward Link Module
- Français Langue Maternelle (French: French Mother Tongue)
- Front Line Manager
- Fujitsu Lightwave Multiplexer (Telco Transport Equipment)
- Fun Little Movies (Sprint - PCS)
- Fun, Love, Money
- Fundación para las Letras Mexicanas (Spanish: Mexican Literature Foundation; Mexico)
- Funding Lending Management (UK based lender)
- Fuori Le Mura (Italian: Outside the Walls; architecture)
- Fetal Lung Maturity by the Amniotic Fluid Surfactant/Albumin Ratio
- Forward Link Module/Reverse Link Module
- Federal Land Management Agency (US DOI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
State of 'The Union': Marriage and Free Love in the Late 1800s Sandra Ellen Schroer Routledge, New York, 2005 111 pages plus bibliography and index ISBN 0-415-97594-8 This small book, part of the Routledge Studies in American Popular History and Culture series, is a sociological dissertation on the Free Love movement in the last half of the 1800s.