Free Flow Electrophoresis Although two-dimensional electrophoresis is a powerful separation technique, it is limited by the insolubility of certain classes of proteins, such as hydrophobic membrane proteins, as well as the amount of protein that can be processed.
What does FFE stand for?
FFE stands for Free Flow Electrophoresis
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FFE
We have 74 other meanings of FFE in our Acronym Attic
- Food for Education
- Ford Focus Electric (auto)
- Forge Fast Expand (StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty; video game)
- Forty Foot Echo (band)
- Forty Foot Equivalent
- Fossil Fuel Equivalent (energy measurement)
- Foundation for Education (various organizations)
- Foundation for Evangelism
- Foundation For Excellence (Santa Clara, CA)
- Fox Filmed Entertainment (News Corporation)
- Free From Explosives (certificate)
- Fremont Flute Ensemble (Fremont, CA)
- Friede Freude Eierkuchen (German: Make People Think; gaming)
- Friends Forever
- Front Forward Edge (aviation load and balance)
- Front Free Endpaper (books)
- Frontier: First Encounters (1995 computer game, sequel to Elite and Frontier)
- Frozen Food Express Industries, Inc.
- Fukuoka Futures Exchange (Japan)
- Full Flight Envelope