6 [micro]g per g of free available chlorine, respectively.
What does FAC stand for?
FAC stands for Free Available Chlorine
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FAC
We have 398 other meanings of FAC in our Acronym Attic
- Formation Aéronautique Conseil
- Forward Air Control(ler)
- Forwarding Agent Cachet (philately)
- Foundation Advisory Council (various locations)
- fourth amended complaint (legal)
- Fractal Aspect Component (Aspect-Oriented Programming project)
- Franchise Advisory Council (various locations)
- Franklin Acceptance Corporation
- Frederick Arts Council (Frederick, MD)
- Free Active Chlorine (electrochemical water treatment)
- Freethought Association of Canada (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Friday After Class
- Friday Afternoon Club
- Friendship Agape Church (San Jose, California)
- Fuel Adjustment Clause
- Fuerza Aerea Colombiana
- Full Absorption Costing (accounting)
- Fully Absorbed Cost
- Fully Allocated Costs
- Fun Activities Committee (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ELCH's Aquachlor-100 is capable of producing 100 grams per hour of free available chlorine (FAC).
Vegetables of uncertain origin and those purchased in foreign countries, as well as those suspected of being contaminated with pathogenic organisms, must be chemically disinfected by immersion for at least 15 minutes in a 100 ppm free available chlorine (FAC) solution or for 30 minutes in a 50 ppm FAC solution (or other approved solution).