She also intends to streamline the process by partnering with states to use existing income and tax data to help I students complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
What does FAFSA stand for?
FAFSA stands for Free Application for Federal Student Aid (US Department of Education)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 5 other meanings of FAFSA in our Acronym Attic
- Frazersburg (airport code; South Africa)
- Full Alert Film Review (film review web site)
- Fédération des Associations Franco-Africains de Développement (French: Federation of Franco-African Development Associations)
- Faculty of Agricultural and Food Sciences (American University of Beirut; Lebanon)
- Falcon Air Force Station (Colorado Springs, CO, USA)
- Federal Association of Financial Services (Pinellas County, FL)
- Fédération des Associations Féminines du Sénégal (French)
- First American Federal Solutions (FEMA contractor)
- Flame Atomic Fluorescence Spectroscopy
- Forum d'Affaires Franco-Suisse (French: Franco-Swiss Business Forum)
- Fonds National d'Assurance Formation des Salariés des Exploitations et Entreprises Agricoles (French: National Insurance Fund Training Employees of Farms and Agricultural Businesses)
- Federazione Associazioni Femminili Ticino (Italian: Federation of Women's Associations of Ticino; Ticino, Switzerland)
- First Article Flight Test
- Full Authority Fault Tolerant Electronic Engine Control
- Financing-Arrangement-Funded Transfers to Shareholders (UK life assurance)
- Fonds d'Assurance Formation du Travail Temporaire (French: Temporary Work Insurance Fund Formation)
- Fujian Agriculture and Forestry University (China)
- For A Friend Without Access
- Department of Toxicology, Dermato-Cosmetology and Pharmacognosy
- Fixed Advance Facility (banking)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 2006-2007 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) was released before the Deficit Reduction Act became law and has been completed by many families.