This will include Appstore Developer Select, which provides enhanced merchandising, as well as Amazon Coins incentives, the Developer Promotions Console, which enables real-time pricing adjustments and specials, and the popular Free App of the Day program.
What does FAotD stand for?
FAotD stands for Free App of the Day (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- Field Assistance Operating Procedures (IRS)
- Fighter Area of Responsibility (air defense training)
- Firelands Association of Realtors (Ohio)
- Farnham Amateur Operatic Society (Farnham, Surrey, England, UK)
- Fine Arts Orchestral Society (Yonkers, NY)
- Foundation for the Advancement of Outstanding Scholarship (Taiwan)
- Formal Techniques for Aspect-Oriented Software Development
- Foreign Affairs Office of Shanghai Municipality
- FAO Statistical Databases (United Nations)
- Fellow of the American Occupational Therapy Association
- Featured Artist of the Month (Skidmark Multimedia)
- Fairbanks Area Orbital Tracking Station (NASA)
- Famous Airplanes of the World (book series)
- Forum against Oppression of Women (India)
- Forum Aktywizacji Obszarow Wiejskich (Polish: Polish Rural Forum)
- From All Over the World
- Fatty Acid Oxidation
- Face Animation Parameter (computer science)
- Facility Acquired Pneumonia
- Fair Access Policy
Samples in periodicals archive:
May 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- A unique Fraction Calculator, invented by a 12-year-old girl and her dad, has been named as Amazon's Free App of the Day in both Europe and the United States.
All Free Apps of the Day are specially-selected for the Free App of the Day programme, the company said.
To gain exposure to tens of millions of customers, developers can list their apps in the Amazon Appstore and take advantage of awareness-building programs like Free App of the Day.
Today's Free App of the Day is the ad-free version of "Angry Birds.
If a customer had downloaded every Free App of the Day since launch, they would have saved nearly $1,000.