The Southern African Legal Information Institute (SAFLII) is part of the global free access to law movement.
What does FALM stand for?
FALM stands for Free Access to Law Movement
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Federal Administrative Law Judge
- Federal Administrative Law Judges Conference (Washington, DC)
- First Available Legal Lane (driving)
- Forever Ancients Liberation Loophole (band)
- Forschungsgruppe Altern und Lebenslauf
- Frederick American Little League (Frederick, MD)
- Fall Commanders Conference
- Fremont Area Lifelong Learning Institute (Fremont, NE)
- Florida Alliance for Lien Law Reform
- Forward Angle Laser Light Scattering
- Food Allergen Labeling Notification (US FDA)
- Fuerzas Armadas de Liberación Nacional (Spanish: Armed Forces of National Liberation; Puerto Rico)
- Fuerzas Armadas Liberación Nacional Puertoriquena (Spanish: Armed Forces of Puerto Rican National Liberation)
- Fantasy and Legends Organization
- Force Air Liaison Officer
- Forward Area Limited Observing Program
- Finalised Aberdeenshire Local Plan (UK)
- Flowing Afterglow Langmuir Probe
- Functional Adult Literacy Programme (Uganda)
- Further Alterations to the London Plan (London, England, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
4 Co-operation and the Free Access to Law Movement The Free Access to Law Movement (FALM), established in 2002, is a loose affiliation of 26 Legal Information Institutes, as of, 2009.
LIIs collaborate with other LIIs through the Free Access to Law Movement (FALM).