2003): Floss-us: The free/libre open source software survey 2003, Tech.
What does FLOS stand for?
FLOS stands for Free/Libre Open Source (software)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FLOS
We have 2 other meanings of FLOS in our Acronym Attic
- Fayetteville Lovers of Pure Suds (Arkansas)
- Floating-Point Operations Per Second
- first line of response
- Fire Location Radar
- Forest Land Oriented Resource Envisioning System
- Florida On-Line Recipient Integrated Data Access
- Fluorescent Runway Lighting
- Foreign Language or Research Skills (University of Kansas; coursework requirement)
- Fort Lauderdale Orchid Society (Florida)
- Fractional Lower-Order Statistics
- Stanford Foreign Language Oral Skills Evaluation Matrix
- Free Linux Open Source Software
- Free/Libre and Open Source Software
- Free/Libre and Open Source Software in Education
- Free Libre Open Source Software in Education
- Front for the Liberation of Occupied South Yemen
- Fairbanks Light Opera Theater (Alaska)
- Flying Lead Orientaton Tool (subsea flying lead assembly)
- Forward Line of Own Troops
Samples in periodicals archive:
org, Open Source Development Labs, Open Source Initiative, SourceForge Related topics * Free as in Freedom: Richard Stallman's Crusade for Free Software * Free culture * Free/Libre Open Source Software * Gift economy * Halloween documents * Open content for non-programming open source projects * Open Design--the application of open source principles to creating material objects and solutions.