Last year, Linda Buck of the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center in Seattle and Richard Axel of Columbia University shared the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine for their work in deciphering the mechanisms behind smell (SN: 10/9/04,p.
What does FHCRC stand for?
FHCRC stands for Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center (Seattle, WA, USA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FHCRC
We have 1 other meaning of FHCRC in our Acronym Attic
- Federal Hazard Communication Program
- Florida Health Care Plans
- Federal Health Claims Processing System (Canada)
- Federally Qualified Health Centers (CMMS)
- Foundation for Health Care Quality
- Federated Health Care Record
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center (Seattle, WA)
- Future Harvest Consortium to Rebuild Agriculture in Afghanistan
- Fair Housing Council of Riverside County (Riverside, CA)
- Family History of Colorectal Cancer (gastroenterology)
- Fair Housing Contact Service (Akron, OH)
- Federal Human Capital Survey
- Fire Helicopter Supervisor (various organizations)
- Flat Head Cap Screw
- Flight Hour Consumable Supplies
- Flint Hills Christian School (Manhattan, KS)
- Fountain Hills Charter School (Arizona)
- Frankford Health Care System (San Mateo, CA)
- Fair Housing Council of San Diego (est. 1989; California)
- Family Health Centers of San Diego (San Diego, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ostrander, a molecular biologist at the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center in Seattle.
Thomas of the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center in Seattle and his colleagues, including a Chinese team, studied 267,040 women who work in Shanghai textile factories.