The scope of Fred Hollows activities extends to fund raising, administration and organisation, with the Fred Hollows Foundation and associated areas of employing people, handling administrative concerns, dealing with financial support, and so on.
What does FHF stand for?
FHF stands for Fred Hollows Foundation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FHF
We have 55 other meanings of FHF in our Acronym Attic
- Fabrique d'Horlogerie de Fontainemelon (French watch movement manufacturer)
- Faith Has Fallen (band)
- Fédération Hospitalière de France
- Fibroblast Growth Factor Homologous
- Field Hockey Fan (website)
- Field Hockey Forum
- First Horizontal Flight
- Fisher House Foundation
- Florida Hawking Fraternity
- Floridians for Humane Farms
- Fredericia Hardcore Festival (Netherlands)
- Free Hardware Foundation (Italy)
- Friends Having Fun
- Frosty, Heidi, and Frank (radio show)
- Fulminant Hepatic Failure
- International Federation of Health Funds
- Fairfax Hispanic Firefighters Association (Virginia)
- Fairly Homogeneous Farming Area
- Family Health Foundation of America
- Federal Housing Finance Agency
Samples in periodicals archive:
ISLAMABAD, December 21, 2010 (Balochistan Times): With funds provided by the Australian Governments overseas aid program, AusAID, the Fred Hollows Foundation has supported the development of a new eye care clinic in the Department of Ophthalmology of the Benazir Bhutto Hospital in Rawalpindi.
They have teamed up with the Fred Hollows Foundation (FHF) to launch a training programme, which will give eye practitioners in Pakistan the expertise to combat avoidable and treatable blindness.
We conclude by discussing the continuing legacy of the NTEHP and the international non-government organisation that arose from it, the Fred Hollows Foundation (TFHF 2006a).
Cataracts: Nearly 10 years after the death of eye surgeon Fred Hollows, his work has enabled 1 million people to have their sight restored after experiencing cataract blindness, the Fred Hollows Foundation said marking the 10th anniversary of Hollows' death.
He instituted the Fred Hollows Foundation in 1992, shortly before his death from cancer the following year.