The Frazier Historical Arms Museum of Louisville, Kentucky, us a uses its collections in part to explore this facet of arms history.
What does FHAM stand for?
FHAM stands for Frazier Historical Arms Museum
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FHAM
We have 1 other meaning of FHAM in our Acronym Attic
- Financial Health Assessment Framework (Australia)
- Freedom Has a Face
- Fair Housing Accessibility Guidelines (US Department of Housing and Urban Development)
- Fairfield House and Garden
- Fish Habitat Advisory Group (Canada)
- For Honour and Glory
- Fowgay Hall Action Group (UK)
- Future Homemakers of America-Home Economics Related Occupations
- Fanning/Howey Associates Inc.
- Federal Housing Authority Insurance
- Fund for HIV/AIDS in Myanmar (est. 2003)
- Friesian Horse Association of North America (Lexington, KY)
- Food, Health and Nutrition Information System (Zambia)
- Family History Association of North Queensland Inc (Australia)
- Facing History and Ourselves (professional development program for teachers)
- Fair Housing Assistance Program
- Fast Homoarginine-Sensitive Alkaline Phosphatase
- Federal Housing Action Program (Canada)
- Fish Habitat Assessment Procedure (Watershed Restoration Program, Ministry of Environment, Lands and Parks; British Columbia, Canada)
- Functional Health Analysis Profile (online questionnaire)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They are among more than one thousand war-related artifacts on display at The Frazier Historical Arms Museum in Louisville, Kentucky, which opened its doors last year after a grand gala attended by some of the area's most prominent and wealthy residents.
A notable acquisition by the new Frazier Historical Arms Museum in Louisville, Kentucky--the presentation sword of Colonel Louis D.
Whether you're looking for a unique museum tour for your delegates, or a remarkable location for a themed party, the Frazier Historical Arms Museum is a must.
The Frazier Historical Arms Museum opened in May in downtown Louisville.