Galanis); Fraser Health Authority, Surrey, British Columbia, Canada (S.
What does FHA stand for?
FHA stands for Fraser Health Authority (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FHA
We have 120 other meanings of FHA in our Acronym Attic
- Fomento de Hipotecas Aseguradas (Spanish: Promotion of Insured Mortgages)
- Fondo de Hipotecas Aseguradas (Spanish: Insured Mortgage Fund)
- Food & Hotel Asia (trade show)
- Food and Humanitarian Assistance
- Forced Hot Air (heating)
- Foreign Humanitarian Assistance
- Foundation for Health in Aging
- Foundation for Humanity’s Adulthood
- Frankenmuth Historical Association (Frankenmuth, Michigan)
- Frontier Highways Authority (Pakistan)
- Full Height Anamorphic
- Functional Hazard Analysis (safety assessment)
- Functional Hazard Assessment
- Future Homemakers of America (now FCCLA)
- Foreign Humanitarian Assistance/Disaster Relief (US DoD)
- Fair Housing Amendments Act of 1988
- Fort Hunt Athletic Association (Annadale, VA)
- Fort Hood Area Association of Realtors (Texas)
- Fair Housing Action Center (New Orleans, LA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Fraser Salish Nations and the Fraser Health Authority signed a Partnership Accord Dec.
] School of Population and Public Health, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC * Working Group Members: Judi Ekkert, Interior Health Authority (IHA); Larry Gustafson, Fraser Health Authority (FHA); Jessica Ip, Vancouver Coastal Health Authority; Jennifer Jeyes, Northern Health Authority; Craig Nowakowski, Vancouver Island Health Authority; Robert Parker, IHA; Jason Stone, FHA Correspondence: Marsha Taylor, BC Centre for Disease Control, 655 West 12th Ave, Vancouver, BC V5Z 4R4, Tel: 604-707-2544, Fax: 604-707-2516, E-mail: marsha.
Fraser Health Authority * Abbotsford hospital establishes new nephrology program.
Fyfe * * University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada; and ([dagger]) Fraser Health Authority, Surrey, British Columbia, Canada DOI: 10.