Byline: Jade Wright JOHN Peel championed them and Frankie Goes to Hollywood supported them, so it's little surprise that The Ruts DC are looking forward to coming back to Liverpool.
What does FGTH stand for?
FGTH stands for Frankie Goes to Hollywood (band)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
We have 1 other meaning of FGTH in our Acronym Attic
- Finnish Grocery Trade Association
- From Grief to Action (Canada)
- Fédération Générale du Travail de Belgique
- Faithful Guardian Training Center (Carrollton, GA)
- Fightin Gator Touchdown Club (University of Florida booster club)
- Florida Government Technology Conference
- Fluorescent Gentamicin-Thallous-Carbonate
- Fédération Générale des Transports et de l'Equipement (French: General Federation of Transport and Equipment)
- Food Groups to Encourage
- Federal Grants Trust Fund (Florida)
- Family Guidance Training Institute, Inc. (Clarksville, TN)
- Fonds de Garantie des Victimes des Actes de Terrorisme et d'Autres Infractions (French: Guarantee Fund for Victims of Terrorism and other Offenses)
- Ford Global Technologies, Inc. (Ford Motor Company subsidiary)
- Frankel Green Theatrical Management, LLC (est. 2008)
- Free Gift of the Month
- French Government Tourist Office
- From Genesis to Revelation (song)
- Finnish Gene Therapy Society (Kuopio, Finland)
- Freight and Goods Transportation System (Washington State Department of Transportation)
- Fundo de Garantia do Tempo de Serviço (Brazilan pension fund)
Samples in periodicals archive:
QUIZ OF THE DAY: 1 Catarrh following a cold in the head; 2 Kinder Scout; 3 Swan; 4 Diana; 5 The horse chestnut; 6 A4; 7 A potato; 8 Frankie Goes To Hollywood, Huey Lewis and the News, and Jennifer Rush; 9 The Fat Duck; 10 A freshwater fish.
ANSWERS: 1 Catarrh following a cold in the head; 2 Kinder Scout; 3 Swan; 4 Diana; 5 The horse chestnut; 6 A4; 7 A potato; 8 Frankie Goes To Hollywood, Huey Lewis and the News, and Jennifer Rush; 9 The Fat Duck; 10 A freshwater fish.
The exhibition is dedicated to 60 years of Liverpool music and features Frankie Goes To Hollywood vocalist Johnson's suit - consisting of a tartan jacket, bondage trousers and "baker boy" cap - which was designed by Vivienne Westwood in 1993.
It's a three-disc package featuring 35 stretched singles from the likes of Soft Cell, ABC, Frankie Goes to Hollywood, The Style Council, Paul Young, Simple Minds, Tears for Fears, Level 42, Gap Band, Atlantic Starr, Windjammer and Ray Parker Jnr.
Businesswoman Jill Sinclair, left, set up ZTT Records with her husband Trevor Horn in 1983 and has enjoyed considerable success with bands such as Frankie Goes To Hollywood and Seal.