The Franciscan Sisters of Perpetual Adoration sponsor the center.
What does FSPA stand for?
FSPA stands for Franciscan Sisters of Perpetual Adoration (religious order)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FSPA
We have 41 other meanings of FSPA in our Acronym Attic
- Financial Services Product Advisor (State Farm)
- Financial Services Product Associate (State Farm Insurance)
- Fixed Service Providers Association (UK)
- Florida Scholastic Press Association
- Florida Sexual Predator Act
- Florida State Poets Association (Crystal River, FL)
- Florida Swimming Pool Association
- Folded Short-Patch Antenna
- Food Safety Professionals Association (Ireland)
- Food Security and Poverty Alleviation
- Free State Pinball Association (Washington, DC)
- Fine Sun Pointing Attitude Anomaly Detection
- Fédération Sportive Francophone de la Police Belge (French: Francophone Belgian Police Sports Federation; Belgium)
- Field Service Pocket Book (series of WWII pamphlets for British officers and senior NCO's)
- Finite-Size Pencil Beam (radiology)
- Fire Safety Plan Box
- Fire Support Patrol Base (Vietnam)
- Food Safety Promotion Board (UK)
- Federation of Swiss Protestant Churches
- Fédération Suisse des Producteurs de Céréales (French: Swiss Federation of Grain Producers; Switzerland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Memories of Thea Bowman swirl to the day in September 1954 that I entered the Franciscan Sisters of Perpetual Adoration (F.
Marlene Weisen-beck, a member of the community of Franciscan Sisters of Perpetual Adoration, said that while the 900-member group did not take a vote on every issue, the consensus was easy to see.
Within the past year the Franciscan Sisters of Perpetual Adoration in LaCrosse, Wis.
Eight centuries later the Franciscan Sisters of Perpetual Adoration at St.
and from Wisconsin, the Sinsinawa Dominicans and the Franciscan Sisters of Perpetual Adoration of LaCrosse.