Through the efforts of the Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System, up to 110 daily participants are able to remain in their own homes and communities while benefitting from the daytime activities and services at the 17,822-sq.
What does FMOLHS stand for?
FMOLHS stands for Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System (Baton Rouge, LA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- First Manned Orbital Flight
- Field Medical Oxygen Generating and Distribution System
- Fourgon Mousse Grande Puissance (French: Van Mousse Great Power; pump)
- Federal Minister of Health
- Forty Minutes of Hell (band)
- Fédération Mondiale des Organisations d'ingénieurs (French: World Federation of Engineering Organizations)
- Follow Me on Instagram
- For My Own Information
- Fully Maintained Operating Lease (fleet management)
- Fully Modified Ordinary Least Squares
- Fundamentals of Materials and Operations Management
- Formal Methods for Open Object-Based Distributed Systems (Conference)
- Fair Maintainable Operating Profit
- Fixed My Own Post
- Frequency Modulation On Pulse
- Final Medical Operations Readiness Review (US NASA)
- Factory Mars Operating System
- Fibre-Fed Multi-Object Spectrograph
- First Marshal on Scene (motorsports safety training; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our identity and access management initiatives have enabled us to achieve operational efficiencies and reduce the burden on information security administrators by streamlining and standardizing the process of managing our users and automating key identity processes," said Jacob Goodson, information security officer at Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System.