A superconductor acts as a perfect diamagnet and excludes an applied magnetic field, says Simon Foner, former associate director of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology's Francis Bitter Magnet Laboratory.
What does FBML stand for?
FBML stands for Francis Bitter Magnet Laboratory (MIT; Cambridge, MA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FBML
We have 1 other meaning of FBML in our Acronym Attic
- Fuzzy Bunny Movie Guns (Draper, UT)
- Federal Bureau of Miscellaneous Information (Letterman's Fun Facts segment)
- Focused Beam Microwave Irradiation
- Forest Biometry, Modelling and Information Sciences
- Facebook Markup Language
- fBm Lacunarity
- Flamebaiter Markup Language
- Folke Bernadotte Memorial Library (Gustavus Adolphus College; St. Peter, MN)
- Food Bank Markup Language
- Forwarding Burdened Multicast Latency
- Fred Bear Montana Longbow
- Functional Bionetwork Markup Language
- Functional Brain Mapping Lab
- Fixed Base Microwave Landing System
- Foggy Bottom Morris Men (Washington, DC)
- Florida Butterfly Monitoring Network
- Fundatia Baylor Marea Neagra (Romanian: Baylor Black Sea Foundation; Romania)
- Facebook Marketplace
- Fast Bayesian Matching Pursuit
- Fertilizer Best Management Practices