[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Researchers analyzed data from 588 men and 690 women enrolled in the Framingham Offspring Study, which includes children of participants in the Framingham Heart Study.
What does FHS stand for?
FHS stands for Framingham Heart Study
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FHS
We have 179 other meanings of FHS in our Acronym Attic
- Folsom High School (Folsom, California, USA)
- Fondation Hanns Seidel (Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo)
- Food Hygiene and Safety
- Foote Health System (Jackson, MI)
- Foothill High School (California)
- For Heaven's Sake
- Forest High School
- Forest History Society (Durham, NC)
- Forney High School (Forney, Texas)
- Foxborough High School (Foxborough, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Scientists measured both subcutaneous (below-the-skin) fat and the deeper layer of visceral fat in more than 2,800 middle-aged participants in the Framingham Heart Study.
Fox, MPH of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute's Framingham Heart Study, Framingham, Mass.
Disclosures: The Framingham Heart Study is funded by the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute.
SAN DIEGO -- Silent cerebral infarction occurs in midlife more than five times as often as clinical stroke, according to an analysis of data from the Framingham Heart Study.
The landmark Framingham Heart Study (FHS) is launching a major initiative to discover risk factors and markers that could lead to new blood tests to identify individuals at high risk of heart disease and stroke.