It hoped that this dialogue would build the foundations of a new constitution and provide a framework for the future elections.
What does F4F stand for?
F4F stands for Framework for the Future
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of F4F
We have 7 other meanings of F4F in our Acronym Attic
- Free for All
- Falcon 4 Allied Force (gaming)
- Funeral for A Friend (band/song)
- Fantastic 4 Cracking Group
- Foundation for Chiropractic Progress (Carmichael, CA)
- Fusion for Energy
- Female For Female
- Fighters for Freedom (game)
- First for Farming (farming portal)
- Follow for Follow (social networking)
- Friends for Fight (online gaming)
- Grumman Wildcat Fighter (WWII)
- Fight for Her
- Fathers 4 Justice
- Futures for Kids (Raleigh, North Carolina)
- Flash for Linux
- Fitness for Purpose (National Health Service; UK)
- Football for Peace; University of Brighton, UK; sports program for Jewish and Arab children in northern Israel
- Furniture for Schools
- Formula 4-Stroke Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
He added that Doha Bank's vision in CSR was to help support the vision of the emir of Qatar to build a sustainable framework for the future, based on economic, social, human and environmental development.
Cabinet Member for Economic Development Councillor Paul Cannon said: "It creates a framework for the future and is a vital document that everyone should play a part in.
Only a quarter of the interviewees said they were confident that their boards were providing the impetus needed to create an effective risk management framework for the future.
The release of the long-awaited British Government 'White Paper' detailing a strategic framework for the future development of UK airports has brought welcome news about capacity issues and work for the airport supply industry.
The air transport expansion plans are the framework for the future of air transport in the UK over the next 30 years.
The just-published report from the EPRI, "The Electric Sector Framework for the Future," examines the current challenges facing the electricity sector in the United States and outlines a Framework for Action to help guide future economic, regulatory, and technical direction.
Weigel thinks that the framework for the future development of Catholic moral theology provided by papal encyclicals such as Veritatis splendor will continue to shape Catholic life well into the 21st century and perhaps beyond.