The Clinton administration advocated a tax-free Internet in its 1997 Framework for Global Electronic Commerce.
What does FGEC stand for?
FGEC stands for Framework for Global Electronic Commerce
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FGEC
We have 3 other meanings of FGEC in our Acronym Attic
- Full Gospel Evangelistic Association (est. 1982)
- Flammable Gas Evaluation Advisory Board
- Fundação Grupo Esquel Brasil
- Frequenzgebührenverordnung (German: Frequency Fee Ordinance)
- Fédération Générale des Expéditionnaires et Commis de l'Etat (French: General Federation of Expeditionary Commission and the State; Luxembourg; trade union)
- Fiber Grating External Cavity (laser technology)
- Fiduciaire Générale d'Expertise Comptable (French: General Publi Trust Accountant)
- First-Guess Error Covariance (research error statistics)
- Forum of Gas-Exporting Countries
- Foundation for Genetic Education and Counseling (Baltimore, MD)
- Freie Gemeinde Evangelischer Christen (German: Free Community of Protestant Christians)
- Fiber Grating External Cavity Laser
- Fu Gang Electronics Dong Guan (China)
- Federal Geographic Encoding Format
- Federal Government Employees Housing Foundation (Pakistan)
- Federal Government Educational Institutions (Pakistan)
- Federazione Giovanile Evangelica Italiana (Italian: Italian Evangelical Youth Federation)
- Frente Guerrillero Edgar Ibarra (Spaniah: Edgar Ibarra Guerrilla Front; Guatemala)
- Final Generic Environmental Impact Statement
- Fu Gang Electronics (Kun Shan) Ltd.
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, when reference is made to President Clinton's A Framework for Global Electronic Commerce, the reader who wants to learn more merely clicks on the underlined words to activate a hyperlink that accesses the actual document at the President's Information Infrastructure Task Force web site.