Last year our First Minister attended the Summit and we signed a Framework for Action with Masdar.
What does FFA stand for?
FFA stands for Framework for Action
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FFA
We have 208 other meanings of FFA in our Acronym Attic
- Force Field Analysis (psychological technique)
- Forces Françaises en Allemagne (French: French Forces in Germany)
- Forest Farmers Association
- Forest Fire Association (Nelspruit, South Africa)
- Form Factor Accurate (Qualcomm)
- Forum Fisheries Agency
- Forum Francophone des Affaires (French: Francophone Business Forum)
- Forward Freight Agreement
- Foster Family Agency (various locations)
- Foundations for Algebra (textbook)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Framework for Action on Independent Living for Disabled People aims to establish how public services and other organisations can help people with disabilities live independently.
To have a chance of achieving this, what we actually need is a global framework for action by all major economies in developed and developing economies alike.
In the wake of the March 11 earthquake and tsunami that ravaged eastern and northeastern Japan, Tokyo specifically called for agreeing on a new action plan at the World Conference on Disaster Reduction, which it hopes to host in 2015, as a successor to the 2005-2015 Hyogo Framework for Action adopted at a U.
In 2000, the international community met at a forum in Senegal to adopt the Dakar Framework for Action, and the responsibility for monitoring was given to UNESCO.
GFDRR is a partnership of the International Strategy for Disaster Reduction (ISDR) system to support the implementation of the Hyogo Framework for Action (HFA).