NYSE: NWK) today announced upgrades to its Promina(R) 800 series multiprotocol, multiservice narrowband platform with an enhancements to the Frame Relay Exchange (FRX(TM)) software for its FrameXpress(TM) module.
What does FRX stand for?
FRX stands for Frame Relay Exchange (provides backbone connectivity for HUB sites)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FRX
- Fox River Water Reclamation District (Elgin, IL)
- Department of Forest, Rangeland, and Watershed Stewardship (Warner College of Natural Resources; Colorado State University; Fort Collins, CO)
- Fire Remote Automated Weather Station Technician (US Coast Guard)
- Forest, Range and Wildlife Sciences (Utah)
- Forest, Rangeland and Watershed (academic department; Colorado State University)
- Free Remote Windows Terminal
- Foreign Resident Withholding Variation (Australia)
- Free Way
- Financial Reporting Extender (financial analysis software; Microsoft)
- Forest Laboratories, Inc. (various locations)
- Frequently Repeated Line
- Field-Reversed Theta Pinch Compact Plasma Generator
- Fairmont Royal York (hotel; Canada)
- Federal Republic of Yugoslavia
- Ferry (postal suffix)
- Former Republic of Yugoslavia
- Foundation for Rural Youth
- Friends of Rishton Youth
- Frederick Regional Youth Orchestra (Frederick, MD)
- Former Yugoslavian Republic Of Macedonia
Samples in periodicals archive:
Promina, PanaVue, LAN/WAN Exchange, Frame Relay Exchange and CellXpress are trademarks, and the N.
logo, Frame Relay Exchange and LAN/WAN Exchange are trademarks and IDNX is a registered trademark of Network Equipment Technologies Inc.
Frame Relay Exchange (FRX) IDNX module, and it also performs multiprotocol encapsulation for LAN traffic supported by the integral LAN/WAN Exchange (LWX) router module.
and Frame Relay Exchange are trademarks and IDNX is a registered trademark of Network Equipment Technologies, Inc.
now offers the broadest set of frame relay solutions in the industry including the FrameXpress, Frame Relay Exchange (FRX), FrameNode and Cascade products.
FrameXpress and Frame Relay Exchange (FRX) products offer frame relay switching and multiservice backbone capabilities for low cost-per-port access to high-speed networks in mid-range applications.
announced that its Frame Relay Exchange (FRX) module has been successfully tested for compatibility with the AT&T InterSpan (sm) Frame Relay Service requirements.