Additional information on MCS is available on the web (Environmental Health Network 2004; Fragranced Products Information Network 2004; Health Care Without Harm 2004; Manura 1998).
What does FPIN stand for?
FPIN stands for Fragranced Products Information Network (est. 1997)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FPIN
We have 3 other meanings of FPIN in our Acronym Attic
- FDDI (Fiber Distributed Data Interface) Port Interface Module
- Federale Participatie- en Investeringsmaatschappij (Brussels, Belgium)
- Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection Module
- Fortis Private Investment Management Ltd. (UK)
- Foundation for Preventive and Integrative Medicine (Boca Raton, FL)
- France Pneus Industrie Manutention (French tire manufacturer)
- Fourier Path Integral Monte Carlo (calculation)
- Faith and Public Integrity Network
- Family Physicians Inquiries Network (Columbia, MO)
- Family Practice Inquiries Network
- Freelance Photographers International Organization
- Family and Personal Income Plan (insurance)
- Fédération Professionnelle Indépendante de la Police (French: Independent Professional Federation of Police)
- First Philippine Industrial Park, Incorporated (Philippines)
- Focused Public Investment Plan
- First Pulse-Induced Positive Phototropism
- Fixed Price, Indefinite Quantity (Contracting Term)
- Fondation des Personnes Infertiles du Québec (French: Foundation of Infertile Persons of Quebec; Quebec, Canada)
- False Positive Identification Rate (biometrics)
- First-Phase Insulin Response
Samples in periodicals archive:
Betty Bridges, a registered nurse and founder of the Fragranced Products Information Network, was a healthy working mother who had never had an asthma attack before 1988, when her employer switched to a cleaning product with added fragrance.