People take everything to be perfume if they get it in a small bottle of scent," said Shakti Vinay Shukla, Deputy Director of the Fragrance and Flavour Development Centre.
What does FFDC stand for?
FFDC stands for Fragrance and Flavour Development Centre (Uttar Pradesh, India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FFDC
- Fish Farmers Development Agency (India)
- Florida Funeral Directors Association
- Forum for Development Association
- Friends for the Dearborn Animal Shelter (Michigan)
- Fédération Française des Dentelles et Broderies (French: French Federation of Lace and Embroidery)
- Fédération Française Droguerie Bazar (French: French Hardware Bazaar Federation)
- Foreign Forces Data Base
- Fire Fighting & Damage Control
- First Failure Data Capture
- Florida Faculty Development Consortium (various schools)
- Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act of 1938
- Fresno Fire Department Credit Union (California)
- Focal Facial Dermal Dysplasia
- Fitness for Duty Examinations
- Freeze-Fracture Deep-Etching Replica (medical imaging)
- Fédération Flying Disc France (French: French Flying Disc Federation)
- Freedom from Distant Failure (cancer)
- Farm Forestry Development Group
- First-Fit Decreasing Height
- Federation of the Food and Drink Industries (Czech Republic)