The researchers studied data from 1,746 fathers of 1-year-old children in the Fragile Families and Child Wellbeing Study Overall, 7 percent of fathers had depression.
What does FFCW stand for?
FFCW stands for Fragile Families and Child Wellbeing (Columbia University and Princeton University)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of FFCW in our Acronym Attic
- Firefighters Community Credit Union (various locations)
- First Financial Credit Union
- First Future Credit Union (California)
- Foothill Federal Credit Union (California)
- Frontier Financial Credit Union (Reno, NV)
- Fédération des Fabricants et Concepteurs de Vérandas (French: Federation of Manufacturers and Designers of Conservatories)
- Fédération Française Ciné Vidéo (French)
- Fédération Française de Char à Voile
- Fédération Française de Cinéma et de Vidéo (French: French Federation of Film and Video)
- Forces Françaises du Cap-Vert (French: French Forces in Cape Verde; Cape Verde, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Much of the data on multipartnered fertility has come from the Fragile Families and Child Wellbeing Study.
The study in the October American Journal of Public Health was based on data from the Fragile Families and Child Wellbeing Study, which followed a cohort of 4,900 live births in large U.