Do ingredients like soy protein isolate, high fructose corn syrup, sugar, and fractionated palm kernel oil sound like an ideal meal?
What does FPKO stand for?
FPKO stands for Fractionated Palm Kernel Oil
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Fox Pitt Kelton (now Fox-Pitt Kelton Cochran Caronia Waller; financial services)
- Frank Ponge & Kollegen (German voice company)
- Fuzzy Prototypical Knowledge Discovery
- Federal Public Key Infrastructure
- Fox-Pitt, Kelton, Inc. (investing; Boston, MA)
- Federal Public Key Infrastructure Steering Committee
- Federal Public Key Infrastructure Technical Working Group
- Full-Potential Korring-Kohn-Rostoker
- Forum Produsen Komputer Nasional (Indonesian: National Computer Manufacturers Forum)
- Fraksi Persatuan Keadilan Nasional (Indonesian: National Justice Unity Faction)
- Federal Parental Kidnapping Prevention Act (child custody law)
- Fraksi Partai Keadilan Sejahtera (Indonesian: Prosperous Justice Party Faction)
- Forum Peduli Keselamatan Warga (Indonesian: Peduli Safety Forum Warga)
- Face Pumped Laser
- Facing Point Lock
- Faculté Polydisciplinaire de Larache (French: Larache Polydisciplinary School; Larache, Morocco)
- Fairhope Public Library (Fairhope, AL)
- Familles Populaires à Lourdes (French: Popular Family in Lourdes; Lourdes, Belgium)
- Family Protection League
- Fantasy Powers League
Samples in periodicals archive:
That's a sixth of a day's worth, thanks to the fractionated palm kernel oil in the "lemon nuggets.
Look no further than the fractionated palm kernel oil and hydrogenated palm oil.