One use of echocardiography is calculating the fractional shortening index of the heart that is used in veterinary and there is a standard model for the estimation of it [3,4,8,22].
What does FS% stand for?
FS% stands for Fractional Shortening Index (aka Fractional Shortening Percentage)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Safety factor
- Search Radius Safety Factor (US DoD)
- Signal Framing Bits
- Sulphur Trioxide in Chlorosulfonic Acid
- Fire Support Attack System Analysis
- Fire Support Cell
- Fire Support Guidance
- Fire Support Movement Coordination
- Fire Support Plan
- Fire Support Status Reporting
- Fairfield Shipbuilding and Engineering Company Ltd.
- Filling, Storage, And Remelt
- Filling, Storage and Remelt System
- Fidelity Safety & Training (formerly Fidelity Loss Control Management; Atascadero, CA)
- Fort Smith and Van Buren Railway Company
- Febrile Seizure Plus
- Frequency-Selective Block Fading Channel
- Full-Search Block Matching Algorithm
- Fixed-Spectrum Frequency Assignment Problem
- Financial Services Information Sharing and Analysis Center