Mary Johnson, president of Local 2121, which represents the dealers and other employees at Foxwoods Casino in Connecticut, said, "We were initially shocked about Foxwoods coming in on the project.
What does FOX stand for?
FOX stands for Foxwoods Casino (Amtrak station code; Connecticut)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FOX
We have 21 other meanings of FOX in our Acronym Attic
- Friends of Whitney Young (Whitney Young Magnet High School; Chicago, IL)
- Fiber Optic eXpert (Acterna)
- Fiber Optic Extension
- Field Operational X.500 (project)
- Field Oxide
- Financial Online Executive
- Firm Order Execution
- Fishery-Oceanography Experiment
- Force Operations X (Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater game)
- Forkhead Box (proteins)
- Futures and Options Exchange (UK)
- Forward Hemisphere Missile Fired
- Air to Air Guns Have Been Fired
- Rear Hemisphere Weapon Fired
- Field Operations Extension/Handheld Access System
- Fans of X-Rated Entertainment
- Fox Family Channel (cable network channel)
- Fedora Object XML (Extensible Markup Language)
- Freedom of Xpression Online
- Fight of the Year
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Travel Business Review - 16 March 2012 Mashantucket Pequot Gaming Enterprise Inc, a US-based company that owns and operates resorts and casinos, has announced its February 2012 slot results for Foxwoods Casino Resort and MGM Grand at Foxwoods.
com, was behind the project, and presented the book to the man himself at a presentation at Foxwoods Casino, Connecticut, last weekend.
com May 14 Spring 2004 Conference Foxwoods Casino, Mashantucket, Conn.
Hamed's careless, yet exhilarating four-round win over American Augie Sanchez in Foxwoods Casino on Saturday night underlined his position as the hardest punching nine-stone fighter ever.
Naseem Hamed won the first round of tomorrow night's WBO featherweight title fight with Augie Sanchez yesterday when the pair met for the first time at the Foxwoods Casino.
Foxwoods Casino in Connecticut has a track record of which any one-store retailer would be proud: 40,000-plus visitors a day, $1 billion in annual revenue.