A division of News Corporation , Fox Interactive Media (FIM) is a portfolio of leading social networking, entertainment, sports and information sites that offer a platform and tools for consumers to express themselves, communicate with each other, and engage with media.
What does FIM stand for?
FIM stands for Fox Interactive Media
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FIM
We have 158 other meanings of FIM in our Acronym Attic
- Flight Instruction Manual
- Flight Integration Manager
- Flight Interruption Manifest (air travel)
- Flint Institute of Music (Flint, Michigan)
- Florida International Museum
- Focus Issue Meeting
- Foire Internationale de Madagascar (French: Madagascar International Fair; Madagascar)
- Foire Internationale de Metz (French: Metz International Fair; Metz, France)
- Forefront Identity Manager (Microsoft)
- Forum for Interdisciplinary Mathematics
- Framework Information Model
- Franchise Information Memorandum (UK)
- Frauen Im Management (German: Women In Management)
- Free Ion Model
- Free Issue Material (raw material procurement)
- Frente Independiente Moralizador (Independent Moralizing Front, Peru)
- Friable Insulation Materials
- Friend Murine Leukemia Virus Integration
- Friendship Is Magic
- Frontier Internship Mission (Switzerland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the deal, Google will be obligated to make guaranteed minimum revenue share payments to Fox Interactive Media of $900 million based if Fox achieves certain milestones.
Prior to joining ad pepper media USA, Slavin was VP, Sales East Region for Photobucket (Fox Interactive Media) where he led East Coast sales and partnership efforts, increased revenue by 200%, and contributed to Photobucket's integration into Fox Interactive Media post-acquisition.
Fox Interactive Media Gains Market Share on Increase in Videos Viewed at MySpace.
The new unit, to be called Fox Interactive Media, will be headed by Ross Levinsohn, formerly chief of Fox's online sports business.
NYSE: TVL), a local television and digital media company, and Fox Interactive Media (FIM), a division of News Corporation, today announced a new strategic relationship and the launch of LIN TV's new television station web sites.
com/) a leading provider of enterprise class business process integration and messaging infrastructure technology announced today that Fox Interactive Media (FIM) chose FioranoMQ to power internal communications infrastructure.
Fox Interactive Media (FIM), Sun Microsystems (NASDAQ:JAVA), and Greenplum today announced that the three companies have developed and deployed a new data warehouse designed to support monetization efforts for FIM's portfolio of leading Web properties.