recorded $65 million in net income for the quarter, compared to $82 million in the fourth quarter of 2004.
What does Q4 stand for?
Q4 stands for Fourth Quarter
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of Q4
- Third Quarter
- Third Quartile (statistics)
- Quake 3 Arena
- Quake 3 Fortress
- Every 3 Hours
- Quake 3 Radiant (design tool)
- Quake 3: Team Arena (Quake 3 expansion pack)
- Quake 3 Urban Terror (video game)
- QuickDraw 3D Extension
- Fourth Quartile (statistics)
- Quake 4 (game)
- Quest for Excellence (Indianapolis, IN)
- Queers for Economic Justice (New York, New York; also seen as QEJ)
- Quake 4 Fortress (gaming)
- Every 4 Hours
- Queue for MySQL
- Quest for Quality (The Netherlands)
- Quicker for Victory (WW II Slogan)
- Quake 4 Weapons of Destruction (video game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And the Bruins spotted WSU a pair of 21-point leads in the first half, then trailed 38-21 in the fourth quarter before rallying to force overtime, and eventually win on tailback Maurice Drew's 1-yard plunge.
The association's fourth quarter metro area home price report, covering 132 metropolitan areas, shows 15 areas with double-digit annual increases in median existing-home prices and only 15 areas posting price declines.
During the fourth quarter of 1997, Fairfield County's availability rate declined to 10.
Statewide, the California Association of Realtors said the median price of an existing, single-family detached home in California hit a new record during the fourth quarter of 2002, rising 21.
reported record-high numbers of residential real estate sales both for the fourth quarter and the full year 1996.