recorded $65 million in net income for the quarter, compared to $82 million in the fourth quarter of 2004.
What does 4Q stand for?
4Q stands for Fourth Quarter
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of 4Q
- Public Entertainment Duty (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Quad-Pole Quad-Throw (switch)
- Fourth Party Logistics (similar to 3PL)
- 4th Perrus Squadron
- Four Phase Sequence
- Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program (Philippines poverty reduction program)
- Product, Price, Place, Promotion (marketing)
- Public Private Partnerships Programme (UK)
- Four-Level Phase Shift Keying
- Enquiry/Investigation (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Four Soft Limited (Hyderabad, India)
- Sales, Service, Spare parts supply and Survey (automotive)
- Sales, Showroom, Service, Stockyard
- Scandinavian Simvastatin Survival Study (clinical trial; cardiology)
- Society for Social Studies of Science
- Super Safe, Small, and Simple (nuclear reactor built by Toshiba)
- Vehicle servicing ie petrol/LPG (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Simon's SOAP Server Services for COM
- Four Stroke Direct Injection (engine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The association's fourth quarter metro area home price report, covering 132 metropolitan areas, shows 15 areas with double-digit annual increases in median existing-home prices and only 15 areas posting price declines.
During the fourth quarter of 1997, Fairfield County's availability rate declined to 10.
reported record-high numbers of residential real estate sales both for the fourth quarter and the full year 1996.