25, with the 119Nm of pulling power enough to catapult you past that swaying arctic in front nearly a second quicker between 40-60mph in fourth gear than you'd be able to manage in a more powerful Fiesta petrol 1.
What does 4GR stand for?
4GR stands for Fourth Gear
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Fingerprint Examination (police incident report; New Zealand)
- 4 Fiber Bidirectional Line Switched Ring
- 4 Fiber Ring (Nortel)
- 4th Generation (wireless/mobile communications)
- Travel (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Fourth Generation Language
- Forgive Me
- 4th Generation Networking Silicon System (Extreme)
- 4 GB (RAM) Tuning
- Fourth Generation Warfare
- 4 Horsemen
- Head, Heart, Hands, Health (pledged by members of 4-H Clubs)
- Photography Job (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Hydrogen, Helium, Hydrogen Cyanide, Hydrogen Fluoride, Methane, Ethylene, Diborane, Illuminating Gases, Carbon Monoxide, Acetylene, Neon, Nitrogen, Ammonia (mnemonic device for gases lighter than air)
- 4H (Head, Heart, Hands, Health) Club
- For He Is Mighty (band)
- Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse
- Injury/Sickness (police incident code; New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I've seen him go up the gears so hopefully I can combat him when he goes up to his fourth gear.
Astra VXR drivers can also look forward to a 'jet-like' soundtrack that has been engineered to appeal to enthusiasts, both from inside and outside the car - especially when drivers change up from third to fourth gear under full throttle Start/Stop technology as standard has reduced fuel consumption 14% compared with the previous model, to a combined 34.
Fergie said: "I read we were in fourth gear - that is rubbish.
7 seconds 0 to 60mphandit can kick from30mph to cruising speed in less than seven seconds in fourth gear on its way to a reported top speed of 140mph.