As of the end of 2011, the rate of unemployment in the Fourth District stands at 7.
What does 4D stand for?
4D stands for Fourth District (Washington, DC police)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of 4D
- 4-Coumaroyl Coa-Ligase (enzyme)
- Four-Couple Module
- Four Chaplains Memorial Chapel (Ft. Lewis, WA)
- For Crying Out Loud
- Four Corners of the Earth (website)
- 4-Color Rebellion (website, comic books)
- California Community College Council for Staff and Organizational Development
- Demonstration Duty (police incident report; New Zealand)
- Fourth Dimension
- 4 Dimensional Cooperative Arrival Manager
- 4-Dimensional Digital Universe (National Astronomical Observatory of Japan)
- 4 Digit Batch Code
- 4 Dimensional Airspace Deconfliction
- Four-Dimensional Data Assimilation
- 4 Drink Minimum
- X, Y, Z, Time; Mapping, Measuring, Modeling, Monitoring (4DM Inc.)
- Four-Phase Differential Phase Shift Keying
- Four-Dimensional Variational Data Assimilation
- 4d Window Manager (Unix system V Window Manager)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Fourth District Court of Appeal Judicial Nominating Commission is now accepting applications to fill two vacancies on the Fourth District Court of Appeal.
The states and metro areas of the Fourth District still enjoy an advantage over places like San Francisco and New York on a price-per-square-foot basis.
According to an administrative order issued by Fourth District Court of Appeal Chief Judge Gary M.
``This is the fourth district that I worked in ranging from high wealth places to high levels of poverty .