uk Auto Business News - 19 September 2012 Porsche AG (Xetra: POR3), a Germany-based automaker, is likely to equip its 2014 911 Turbo with a four-wheel steering system.
What does 4WS stand for?
4WS stands for Four-Wheel Steering
This definition appears frequently
We have 1 other meaning of 4WS in our Acronym Attic
- 4-Wheel Alignment
- 4-Wire Analog
- 4-Wheel Anti-lock Braking System (automotive)
- 4-Wire Analog Interface
- Four Wheel Anti-Lock (brake system)
- Four-Wheel Drive
- Four Wheel Drive Association of British Columbia
- 4-Wire Ear and Mouth
- Four Wave Mixing
- Execute Search Warrant (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Explore, Expand, Exploit, Exterminate (strategy gaming term)
- FOREX (Foreign Exchange; currency trading)
- Four Cross
- Four Wheels, Two Wheel Drive
- Four Wheel Drive
- Four Wheel Drive, Four Wheel Steer
- 4YouCore (website)
- For Your Convenience
- Four Year College
Samples in periodicals archive:
Four-wheel steering makes the RT1200 highly maneuverable.
There's four-wheel steering and a range of high-efficiency engines.
But the serious stuff concerns the GT's dynamics - and the arrival of an Active Drive chassis with four-wheel steering, which not only reduces roll in corners but also minimises steering input from the wheel.
But the really serious stuff concerns the GT's dynamics - and the arrival of an Active Drive chassis with four-wheel steering, which not only reduces roll in corners but also minimises steering input.
In addition to four-wheel drive, there will be four-wheel steering, which is already a feature of the Laguna GT.