Among the topics are checking out the tissue groupings and the small print, making support-scaffolds containing living cells, whether three-dimensional complexity and layer engineering are worth the hassle, other ways to grow tissues, and towards four-dimensional fabrication.
What does 4D stand for?
4D stands for Four-Dimensional
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of 4D
- Command, Control, Communication, Computers and Intelligence
- 4 times Common Intermediate Format (704x576 pixels)
- 4-Coumaroyl Coa-Ligase (enzyme)
- Four-Couple Module
- Four Chaplains Memorial Chapel (Ft. Lewis, WA)
- For Crying Out Loud
- Four Corners of the Earth (website)
- 4-Color Rebellion (website, comic books)
- California Community College Council for Staff and Organizational Development
- Demonstration Duty (police incident report; New Zealand)
- Fourth Dimension
- Fourth District (Washington, DC police)
- 4 Dimensional Cooperative Arrival Manager
- 4-Dimensional Digital Universe (National Astronomical Observatory of Japan)
- 4 Digit Batch Code
- 4 Dimensional Airspace Deconfliction
- Four-Dimensional Data Assimilation
- 4 Drink Minimum
- X, Y, Z, Time; Mapping, Measuring, Modeling, Monitoring (4DM Inc.)
- Four-Phase Differential Phase Shift Keying
Samples in periodicals archive:
A FUNDRAISING drive has been launched at Speke-based St Ambrose Catholic Primary School to fund a four-dimensional 'WOW
As air traffic management systems are improved with new technologies, including four-dimensional (4D) trajectory management, information management and performance-based navigation, it is said to be critical to establish common standards to harmonise these systems and ensure that aircraft can fly in all regions of the world.
It might help if I give you a recipe for building what I am trying to describe: instructions for making a (three-dimensional representation of a) tesseract or hypercube, or the four-dimensional equivalent of a cube.